Thursday, January 22, 2009

To My Bestfriend

Thank you....!

To a friend who always been there for me, to a friend who has listened to all my pain and my stories in life. Thanks to you I have someone to turn me to, someone to run to when things go wrong. All the times I wanted to die, You have led me the way. Thanks to you for giving me sight for tomorrow. Thanks for always being there for me, for believing in me and to our friendship! You accept me if who I'am. I can always trust you and that’s what real friends do. Hope you are always remain my bestfriend until my eyes close...! Thank you for everything, I really thank God for sending me a friend like you. If you need me guy'z I wanna be there for you, just like you’re there for me. That's whats friend are for. You teach me to don't lose hope in life and to make me a better person. I'll be your friend tell the end...!

Poems


"Friendships"

A Friend brings happiness to your days and heart


Sweetness to your memories and Joy to your World


A Friend is the most precious gift that life can bring Anyone.


Forever & Ever

No comments: